Simple Wall Run is an online ready, light weight solution to wall running and wall jumping made entirely with blueprints.
Simple Wall Run is an online ready, light weight solution to wall running and wall jumping made entirely with blueprints. Configurable number of wall jumps allowed before hitting the ground. Easily change the height of the wall jump. This is one of many Simple Actions to come, all will be module pieces easily added or removed.
Big Update: Full Body First Person!
Wall Running and Wall Jumping have never been more simple. It’s all blueprint and all procedural. You have complete control over how the Wall Run will be. The height and length are as easy as changing a few variables.
• 100% Blueprint and Procedural
• Third Person and New Full Body First Person camera views
• Multiplayer in First and Third Person views.
• Control height and length of Wall Run with simple variables
• Optional timer added to limit duration of wall run
• Option added to reset timer only when landing, or after every time you stop wall running.
• Configurable Jump Height out of Wall Jumps
Major networking bugs fixed:
• Client rotating in servers screen, but strafing in clients while in First Person. Now, the correct orientation is displayed to all players. When one player strafes, they all see strafing instead of orienting to the direction of movement.
• Buggy client First Person would jitter when strafing or wall running. This has now been resolved to give a smooth experience on all clients and the server.
Intended Platforms: All