Pack of 16 Post-Process to simulate glitch and monitors.
This pack of 16 post-process materials provide the ability to simulate screen glitches, TV monitors and some other special effects. Materials can be combined to achieve a complex look and each material provide a set of controls to get a more unique feeling that can fit any projects.
A demonstration level is provided to showcase all the materials either individually or combined. Each material comes with an instanced version for easy tweaking and real-time look dev.
List of the 16 post-process contained in this pack:
- Sharpen (blend between two sharpen preset)
- Lens distortion (inverted barrel) – VR-compatible
- Chromatic radial blur and Radial blur (with performance and size controls)
- Underwater (screen distortion + Tri-Planar caustic projection from camera)
- Broken glass (distortion based on normal map + progressive blending) – VR-compatible
- Frozen glass (distortion + progressive blending) – VR-compatible
- Pixelate & Posterize (resolution and color index control)
- Difference & Color offset (grayscale or color cycle, Inverted color after mid-values)
- Pulse force (horizontal force wave that distort the scene/screen)
- Pulse Wallhack (pulse that project a grid in Tri-Planar + show objects hidden behind walls)
- TV CRT Monitor simulation (with flickering and scan-line)
- Screen glitch (image offset, pixelate, compression simulation and stretch)
- Bump (bas-relief simulation + glitch)
- ASCII (convert screen into lines of text based on a charset – 2 are available by default)
- Dithering classic (Cluster Dot, Bayer, Halfton and Blue noise)
- Dithering glitch (broken dithering that offset colors in grayscale)