Procedurally Generate almost any nature scene you can think of with these assets!
Preview Video: YouTube
Spline Tree Optimization (Exporting and Importing) – YouTube
Create rivers, trees, vines, and whatever else you can imagine procedurally!
The rivers are all spline generated with a material that increases the speed of the river based off of the slope angles of the geo and adds foam to the water at the tops and base of any water falls. So there is no extra work on your part. Just place it and go!
Procedural moss placement on assets or vertex painted versions for the more precise individual.
Trees + Foliage:
Simply adjust the number of branches, angle, angle variance, twist of the tree trunk, wind intensity, up to 4 separate branch types per spline, and all of this can be found on each individual branch spline. Customize to your liking or copy and paste them all over! The branches randomize position and rotation, so no two are the same. It’s even more powerful when you start swapping in your own assets!
High quality hand sculpted terrain materials. Turn tessellation on or off for next-gen looking assets.
And of course rocks with worldspace color overlays and normals so you can scale and rotate them to any size or shape
without any distortion to the rock material.
Easily export any spline generated models that you create. Simply by selecting the generated meshes and using the export function. This can even be a quick modeling tool for your arsenal!
– Infinite Possibilities
*This pack is almost 2GB and with all features enabled is recommended for higher-end PC’s. The texture sizes at 8k and 4k and features can still be lowered or disabled to run on a wider variety of machines for your project. All features are recommended for best results*
– Demo scene to show use of assets and placement in a final looking scene
– Overview scene to show again more variations of assets and uses of the blueprints and materials
– Spline Generated rivers, trees, vines, branches, tree roots, and more!
– Procedurally Generated moss placement
– Terrain blended materials
– Turn tessellation on or off for almost all assets
– Paint foliage in engine with the Unreal foliage tools
– Over 70 Textures
– Over 55 Materials
– Over 40 Meshes
– Optimized assets with scaleable quality features inside of the materials
– All of the necessary assets have LOD’s that cut the geo down by at least half at each LOD
– Assets range between (2 Tri’s – 5238 Tri’s)
– Average Texture size of 2048×2048 with some reaching up to 8k and 4k. Feel free to scale these for quality and performance
– Generally include (Albedo Map, Specular, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion, and Height map)